LL - Regarding the CC LL - Regarding the CC

Utter genius.

Combining the dynamic narrative of Dumas' 'The Three Musketeers' and the imagery of Tolkein, what this Flash has achieved sets new standards for the Flash animators to come. Undoubtedly set to gain its deserved place among the masters, all I can say is watch it and be blown away.

10 out of 10.

[LL] - Nom Nom Nom [LL] - Nom Nom Nom

Amazing.

Combining the irreverent wit of Dickens and the dense but gripping style of Sir Walter Scott, what 'Fagdoll' has done here will earn a place amongst the masters and stand the test of time. The protagonist undergoes many trials, he is by no means perfect, a bit shoot first ask questions later, but it's his uncompromising style which endears him to the audience.

The twist at the end (which I will not spoil for the viewer) transforms this work from a great to a classic.

10 out of 10.

River Below River Below

Very swell.

Very swell indeed.

Mp3-Lock responds:

With a capitol S

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

You know what I find ironic?

You say SS Time Trials suck, yet you steal my preloader from them

Good going.

MurderLab responds:

I thought locks were supposed to make GOOD animations, but no I guess those were just lies

Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

My word,

You two are gods amongst men

/fifen

Adam west FG soundboard Adam west FG soundboard

Well, i must say one thing....

It was a cold afternoon in Brooklyn, New York. The 9's were set trippin' as usual, and the Blood and Crips were settling an age-old qualm over who stole the ginger ale from old Muma's larder. "Funny life this," Jimmy thought, as he almost tripped over a sleeping tramp. "Why was he here?", he continued to think "Wasn't I in New Orleans not a fortnight ago?". He began to focus on his itinerary once again, until, wait what was this?

Barry and the gang were walking down the street armed with AK's and 9 mms. So, Jimmy and his Afro-American sidekick Big Square said "Hey, let's bust up these foo's". So they pulled out their Tec-9s from their sides and began to open fire, when all of a sudden, you wouldn't believe what happened, Jesus himself came down from the heavens, armed with what looked like dual M4's (he can do that you see, being Jesus and all), and began to rip Barry and his posse to shreds. As Barry tried to run away, Jesus ran after him with his God-like speed, picked him up by his underwear, and launched him into the bins down 5th Street's back alley. So then, he gave Jesus a high-five, and Jesus said "anytime brudda!", and then they all went home to watch Celebrity Squares and eat popcorn.